#Collegiance Returns: Celebrating Students Making Their College Decisions
This spring, many high school students in the Class of 2020 are taking an important step on their journey to college: making a college decision. It’s a big achievement, so we want to take this moment to celebrate with them when they are ready.
For the sixth year, the College Board is celebrating the hard work of these students with #Collegiance, a social media video contest for students who pledge their #Collegiance to their future college or university on Instagram.
WHEN: March 15 – June 15, 2020 (An extended deadline from May 15)
WHAT: #Collegiance is a national social media video contest for students making their college decision. Students can share their college decision on Instagram for a chance to win one of three $5,000 grand prizes, one of five $3,500 runner-up prizes, or one of fourteen $1,000 finalist prizes.
- Upload: Announce your college decision in a creative video—less than 60 seconds—on Instagram
- Submit: Enter to win by tagging your post with #Collegiance and #CollegeBoardContest by June 15.
- Win: The 22 most creative entries will be selected to win money for college
You can celebrate #Collegiance with us. There are several ways to get involved:
- Colleges: Encourage your incoming class of 2024 to pledge their #Collegiance to your school for a chance to win.
- High Schools: Encourage your high school class of 2020 students to share their college decision and pledge their #Collegiance for a chance to win.
- Share a Throwback Thursday (#TBT) picture wearing your own college gear with #Collegiance.
Help us spread the word!
- Share #Collegiance on social media or regram it from @CollegeBoard to let students know about this opportunity to earn money for college.